A new journey.... — My Views My Country

"The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil"
May 19, 2010

A new journey....

"Change is the only constant thing in life" and yet another change has knocked at my door. I always believe that every life has a meaning associated to it, hidden or known but there is one. It depends on person to person, when they figure it out. It may take several years to realize or may be never. See how ironical it is, we tend to interfere in others life and in that we forget ourselves.

It is the time when i should start with my story, though i am not self obsessed :) but i like to put forward something realistic. Childhood is more of a dream world where everything is right and beautiful. I dreamt to be either a singer, actor, millionaire, magician and politician. Some options faded with time and few other were dumped to dustbin realizing the reality. A thought that never left me was working for people and society. After my graduation i got a job in a Indian IT firm and my meaning of life was going in a wrong direction. Hence the charge of my fate was taken over by God and he did right things at right time to put me on the right track. I was off from the wrong boat but still i was taking time to know "what is next and how?" Sometimes self-realization is not enough, one need to choose a right path towards the right direction too.Things may seem to get changed with time, though the outcome remains same but its meaning varies.

I always had a feeling to do something for society and for humanity but i never looked for the path which serves this purpose. With time i realized that neither i am good engineer nor i cannot separate myself from my dream...my passion...my life, so i chose the latter. I worked in the direction in which i am good and i know i will do great. It was not easy for me though, sometimes mind said something else and heart said the other but everytime heart won the battle. I cleared TISS MSW exam and prepared for interview. I wanted to get on a path which takes me till my destination. I got final admission call from TISS,Mumbai. Don't know how but i had an intuition a month before results that i will get selected.

I want to fly high, i want to bring a change, i want to see my dream getting true and i want to say to myself that "Yes you did it!!".

It took me long to realize my meaning, "Better late than never"..... know yourself, know the unexplored and endless possibilities within yourself, fight to succeed and do what your heart says. My new journey is about to start in few days and a crystal clear image of my destination is there in my mind. I will move on and on towards it. Past cannot be changed but future can be and when the decision is sincere and firm nothing can stop you. Life will throw challenges and time will test one's endurance, self belief and true passion will lead to success. Life is a journey, a beautiful one.....live it.

Ciao!!

2 comments:

Prerna Vij said...

Insha Allah !
We all will be saying with you ...
"Yes ! You did it mate ":)
God Bless !

Unknown said...

Thnx a lot Prerna :)

To Read Older Posts Click Next

Associate with Lead India 2020

*Lead India has nothing to do with the views expressed in this blog
        Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape