Let me Live!! — My Views My Country

"The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil"
Jan 14, 2010

Let me Live!!

Every life has a meaning associated with it.We are born to live and earn our portion of respect in this society.The battle started from that day only when we took birth.My dad said to my mom that he wants me to become an engineer and my mom replied no she wants me to become a doctor,my nanny and granny had different ideas and expectations associated with me.When i say "ME" i mean "WE".Like me there are many more in this country and in this world.

Life requires money,money to buy bread,a roof,clothes and to satisfy the growing necessities.Is money more than satisfaction?? Is money more than my love,my passion,my life??? What if i wanted to be a social worker and enter into politics but i am an engineer just because of the peer pressure of this society,the expectations of my family,the money factor or the sigh of fear that drove me to the wrong path!! The reason may be different for every individual but the outcome remains the same and we start doing what we should't and leave our passion behind.

When i completed my higher secondary school i was clueless that what's next.....i was like a kite which could go anywhere... in any direction.My luck was tossed and it was decided that i had to go to engineering college and i opted for Computer Engineering,about which i just din't knew anything...but i had to take a call.

Since childhood every child has a dream about what he/she wants to do in life and it depends that in later years it becomes a passion or not,i also had one dream.....i always dreamt to enter in Politics and wanted to work for society.My dream took the face of passion gradually and it grew day by day but still i was clueless that how i will achieve my passion.I was more in fear that how i will make it and how i will convince my family.I never told my family about my passion just because of this fear.I completed my engineering and got a campus placement in the so called Microsoft of India...."THE INFOSYS".I was in a wrong boat but i was hoping against the hope that may be this is what my fate is,may be this is the platform which will take me close to my passion anyhow.

You know something that i am the blessed child of GOD.....he did every single damn thing to me by which i could realise that i was in the wrong boat since the last 4 years and still i was travelling in it.My journey started in Infosys on a very good node...but what happened in next 5 months were the most major and most important part of my life.I was out of INFOSYS after 5 months.My reality was in front of my eyes and i knew that i was in a wrong boat.My fear was gone now and i self realised that what is right for me.I had realised that what i was doing was wrong and what i have to do in life was crystal clear.

Life is not a game neither it is a race but it is a gift which we should cherish,Our internal satisfaction is the most important factor and the main aim of one's life.The "KARMA" of every individual should be neither to earn a bag full of money nor about fulfilling the everlasting greeds.Life is about achieving the state of "NIRVANA" by achieving the real aim of one's life.

I will say this to every person who is reading this article,that "It's easy to earn money but its hard to earn satisfaction".Satisfaction can only be earned rather achieved once you are on the track and following your passion.Realise and self introspect yourself and know that what you want to do in life.There is nothing in this world which can stop you once you realise your passion and follow it.

To all parents who feel that being a doctor/engineer/CA/IAS and blah blah is the the only way to achieve success i can just tell them that "Har panchi ki apni pehchaan hoti hai,uski ek apni udaan hoti hai....pankh kaatne se lakshaya milta nahi,udne se hi toh manzil bayaan hoti hai"

Let the dreams and passions may fly and let allow every child to achieve his/her dreams .Let them live and and earn the most priceless and precious thing of this world i.e "SATISFACTION".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about Infosys, but as a fellow Indian and another "kid who was destined to be an engineer", I too was send by my parents to Kota to be an engineer. I cleared my exams and got a seat at PEC, but during my boards I realised that I wasnt ever an engineer but a person who is intimately in love with this country, not with any identity but a simple Bharatiya. Following which I gave Law exam secretly and cleared as well. I read your IRMA entry, and at the expense of giving a free advice, try for rural policy making or agriculture related issues. You can begin by JNU which offers course on Policy making besides which there are plenty international scholarships who chose you on your knowledge and passion as much as on your grades. All the very best, and will stay in touch.
A Fellow Indian.

Unknown said...

Thnx for your comment.
Well the experience in infy actually made me to self introspect and made me a better and stronger person.I am actually happy about it.And as far as i had to do engineering,i was not very clear about how i will pursue my passion.I was asked by my parents if there was anything else i want to do but there was a fear and doubt regarding how i will move in that direction and how i will convince my parents.So i was left with 1 option i.e engineering.But now things are pretty clear to me and i knw what i want to achieve.
Best of luck bro and thanks for your sincere advice!!

To Read Older Posts Click Next

Associate with Lead India 2020

*Lead India has nothing to do with the views expressed in this blog
        Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape