Its not the end of life!! — My Views My Country

"The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds to be good or evil"

I was going through a site and found few people who were very dejected as they were not able to achieve what they wanted to pursue in life.I read one post where a guy was said that suicide seems the last option to him.I was shocked and worried and i wrote to him.I am requesting and begging to all of you please never think of such extreme and foolish steps in life.I am posting his post and my reply to him.I hope he takes life positively and others too.

Originally Posted by revealer.truth View Post
Well, my story goes back to the year 2002, a grad from IIT CSE. I gave CAT 2002 little realizing its importance. Just gave it casually. Then, I got fooled that it is better to give CAT after 2 years work ex. Got into a company with 2 years bond in 2003. wanted 2 months preparation and i asked for leave, but they didnt provide me. so, i broke the bond and prepared for 2 months and got the calls from iim k,l. but, cudn't convert them.

Then, i worked for the next 1.5 years for CAT, always scoring more than 95%ile. This year CAT 2005 was the twister, since the focus changed from speed to accuracy. and i got the twist of my life with 33%ile in DI.

Then, all my plans got blank and i had to take up a job in May 2006. Then, again i worked for CAT again. This time again, i didn't secure into IIMs. In the meantime, i screwed up my technical skills and after 1 year of hard work, i was promised of team leader position in product based company. But, i was cheated due to some politics and in 2008, i had to leave my job for better prospects.

Then, came recession, lost my job and got into some contract job that didnt give boost to my technical skills. So, i planned to take once again for 2009 and worked day in and day out.

The competition has gone way beyond my expections and i dont know what my future lies now.

I didn't develop my technical skills, screwed up CAT and i am nowhere since the contract job has also ended. Now, after so many years, you can imagine where i am now. All my friends and my juniors are well settled and in good positions. I ditched plans to go abroad for further studies in 2003( bcoz i was depressed that my childhood sweetheart got married and i lost the meaning of life. and from then onwards as well, i didnt go abroad bcoz i had this sicko ideals of love for motherland which i regret now that i shud have gone abroad)

A grad from iit cse, with no strong technical skills, screwed up life. and suicide seems the only way for me. My life is completely messed up. I have plans to buy potassium cyanide for easy death from a well trusted resource. You can see how i am faring now.

My life is completely ruined.
MyViewsMyCountry
I tell you a real story.There is a family in Mumbai which lives in dharawi slums.This family has 7 people in all.There are 5 children and their parents.Mr. Rehman is a ragpicker and the only earning member.He hardy makes Rs 150-300 in a day.He has 4 daughters and 1 son.His wife met with an accident 3 years ago while working in a glass factory and she lost her vision.
They don't have enough money for her operation.Mr. Rehman's problem were not less and one more came when one of his daughter went missing.She went to buy bread and she didn't came back.He looked for her a lot but din't found her.
You must be thinking what's the use of such a life where each day is like one more day close to death.Some may say that death is much better than such a kind of life.When one even doesn't know that will he get meal twice a day or not.But Mr.Rehman had faith on himself and his family that one day they will see good time when their all needs will be fulfilled easily.He sent his children to nearby government school and he used to work hard all the day.

Now i will take a leap of around 20 years

Mr Rehman owns a house in mumbai,his wife can see now,he owns recycling and garbage business which make him earn handsomely and allow him to fulfill all his needs.His children are well educated and 2 of them are helping in his business and the other 2 daughters are married in a good reputed family.You must be thinking how all this happened?????? I tell you how this happened ....Faith,passion,love for life,never give attitude.There are few things which our destiny or luck desides but its in our hands that we don't giveup and continue fighting.We think that our problem is the biggest problem in this world and we feel that it is the end of world.My friend look around you,open your eyes and see there are many in this world who hardly get 1 time meal a day,who don't have a roof on head.I totally agree that there is a time when one feel dejected but its you who will have to decide that What is bigger- Passion or dejection???? If your passion is bigger then don't even think to giveup and fight till you have got your last breath.If your dejection is getting bigger than passion then you were mistaken and MBA from IIM was not your passion my friend and there is no need to get dejected in that case as you were on a wrong track.
You talk to commit suicide.....It will be just your family who will be the sufferer.Its the most painful thing for parents to do the funeral ceremony of their child.It will be only your family who will be the suffer and no one else in this world will be effected if someone commit suicide.
My friend life is not about to giveup but its about fighting and fighting till you succeed.You may need to change the path but never stop dear.Commiting suicide is the most worst thing one can even think of.God has given this life and noone in this world has a right to ditch this beautiful gift.
When one path closes 1000 new paths open but one needs a sight to find them.Be positive and love yourself to the extreme limits.When you start loving yourself you will take life more and more positively and your focus will get clear.You can take examples from history that the most successful people this world has seen went through lots of faliures.But they never gaveup and they fought continuosly.My friend i hope that you read what i wrote and understand what i really meant.I wish all the deserved success to you and hope that you will be positive towards life.
Bill gates said that "I was never a topper in my university but all the toppers are my employees today"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This guy finally got selected in IIM Ahemdabad.

To Read Older Posts Click Next

Associate with Lead India 2020

*Lead India has nothing to do with the views expressed in this blog
        Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape